Daiva has been in the fitness industry for seven years working as a personal trainer, gym manager, and group fitness instructor.
Before she graduated Physical Therapy program, Daiva learnt a lot about rehabilitation process while she was in Plovdiv, Bulgaria with student exchange program and during an internship at High Point Regional Hospital, USA.
Daiva prepared her clients for bodybuilding shows; she participated in Bikini show herself. Also she trained clients for the running race, mud runs, Spartan race. She has finished half marathon, placed second in her age in sprint triathlon, and won first place in Karate tournaments.
- B.A. Physical Therapy – Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy, Siauliai State College, Lithuania. Evaluated by WES and is equivalent to B.A. in Physical Therapy in USA.
- NSCA CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- Currently working on receiving her Holistic Lifestyle Coach Certification from C.H.E.K. Institute
- FiTOUR Certified Group Exercise and Indoor Cycling Instructor
-Rehab: Post-rehab, injury prevention and recovery, corrective exercise training, pain reduction or management, core training, lower back pain prevention and management, and senior strength training.
- Athletic training and sports conditioning (volleyball, tennis, track, swimming).
- General Fitness: toning, fat loss, strength, and flexibility.
- Booty Building.
REASON of Choosing Personal training field:
One of the reasons she became a trainer is because she knows everyone has struggles and wants to change their lifestyle or get healthier. She went through it and she realizes how much easier it would have been if she had someone to help guide her in the right direction towards a healthier and happier life. She has a passion for people and their well-being. She wants to help you with your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Teach people how to balance body and mind, reveal its limitless capabilities, and give the tools to live a healthy lifestyle.
Loves anything outdoors like running, biking, swimming, rock climbing, and beach volleyball. Moreover, Daiva enjoys weight lifting, martial arts, and reading.
“I take my job very seriously. From the moment we meet, I will give you my 100%, and I expect the same from you. I sincerely care for my clients and want them to succeed in the club and outside of it. We will be setting goals and crushing them!”